Lovebirds

20:41 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Tomorrow is one of my best gal pal's wedding! So what am I doing the night before the big day? CRAFTS... Naturally! I 've been making some giant tissue paper pompoms for her reception (and I made those cute little flag banners too in black, white and red...pictures to come!), but decided I needed a brake from all the folding and fluffing!

The bride-to-be at her bachelorette!


I decided to have a cup of tea and create this adorable little card for the married couple... Lovebirds! Here is the quote I included inside... it's so adorable! ♥

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.                      - Dr. Seuss


Gahh! Hope you've been enjoying your holidays with loved ones!

xo
Natalie

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: