Sewing

Button Makeover!

06:48 Natalie Karine 0 Comments



Sometimes, I take on big projects, and sometimes tiny ones. This one is tiny and simple, but is an effective way to give second-hand clothes a face-lift.



Last week I found this skirt for $ 5.99 at Value Village. It came down to my ankles and had the most hideous buttons. However I saw its potential! (Only good moto for sewing ladies, not dating!) It was a nice colour and a neat A-line shape.

Sometimes a good ol' button changin' is all a garment needs! I've done this with cardigans, blazers and coats!



Then I found these vintage anchor buttons in my insane buttons collection:

Combine the two and... VOILÀ! New hip anchor button skirt! I also cut it to bring it up to knee length!
Magnifique!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: