School/kids crafts

Easy Paper Snowman

14:33 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

What a busy day! I've been pretty lucky as a supply teacer lately. I usually get booked in advance and teachers usually leave me activities and a plan of the day. However, life happens, and sometimes teachers call me last minute and don't have time to get anything ready. Today was one of those days, so I ended up improvising a lot and came up with this fun little craft for my kindergarten class. We even talked about shapes and sizes (small, medium, big). They practiced their cutting, pasting and drawing too! Woo hoo!

Materials:
construction paper, white paper (with circles), markers, glue, scissors

I drew three circles and photocopied some for every student.

Look a their fancy coats!
My oh my! The class was full of little artists!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: