DIY cards

DIY Woodland Holiday Cards

18:07 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Hi there! I've been working on my holiday cards whenever I have a spare minute! I love them! I found the Martha Stewart template while I was looking through pinterest. It's meant for a felting project, but i thought... HOLIDAY CARDS! as soon as i saw it. Wanna make your own?

Here's what you'll need
❅ coloured cardstock (green, brown, red)
❅ blank cards
❅ scissors
❅ glue
❅ woodland template


1- fold a card or choose your blank card.
2- Add some stripes! You can even print some text on one.
3- Make an easy stencil (I printed the template unto cardstock) and trace it onto coloured paper. Cut out a whole bunch!
4- Glue your little creatues on and add any finishing touches!
I found these beautiful blank cards shopping at Winners!
My signature stamp at the back!
I wrote a special message inside and stamped the date!

All so different and fun!!
Wanna see previous years' holiday cards?!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: