DIY crafts

Iron-on Transfer Fun!

07:00 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Mr.T for Mr. Tyler... the kids' nickname for him!
Magnets and an apron!
Hi there! Christmas is in 3 days and I'm busy crafting way this weekend! One of my favorite things to work with are iron-on transfers. My favorite are the Avery Dark T-Shirt Transfers... they never fail me! Lately, I love making fabric covered button-magnets and ironing a picture to the fabric before I stretch it onto the button. I've been making new creations for xmas gifts! Wanna see?

Materials
     ♡ Dark T-shirt fabric transfers
     ♡ Round magnets
     ♡ super glue (i like goop)
     ♡ Pliers
     ♡ Scissors
     ♡ Fabric-cover button kit
     ♡ Scrap Fabric


Instruction for picture button -magnet:
1. Print your pictures onto iron-on transfer. You might need to play around with the size
2. Cut them out, peel the back and position onto the fabric.
3. Iron on for about 10 seconds (with larger images, follow the instructions on the package)
4. Stretch onto a button
5. Glue a magnet at the back
6. Give to someone and make their day.


Picture-button  factory!
Print pictures onto iron-on transfer and cut them out.
Peel the back and position them onto your fabric.
Stretch onto a button and glue a magnet at the back!

More picture-button creations!
For my newlywed friend!
Pretty fabric and a kitty face! Meow!
  

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: