DIY cards

Recycled Snowflake Cards!

15:01 Natalie Karine 0 Comments




Hi there! I have a special treat for you guys today... Miss Jessica's recycled snowflake cards! My fantastic colleague and head teacher at our school let me share her fabulous cards on the blog. Best part about them? She reused old wrapping paper and turned it into fancy snowflakes... then into cards for the kids at school! Hooray Miss Jessica! I guess all that talk about being green and recycling at school has rubbed off on us! xo
Materials
❉ old wrapping paper
❉ scrapbooking paper
❉ white cardstock
❉ glue 
❉ scissors

Instructions:

Snowflakes
Cut a square from the old wrapping paper. Fold 3 times and cut patterns into it. For a little more help, check out this post on how to make classic paper snowflakes

Cards
Determine the size of your cards and fold a piece of cardstock in half. Glue some scrapbooking paper for the background and paste the snowflake on top! Voilà!
Look at them all! A work of art!
It enven inspired me to make snowflake giftbags! Yay!
Oh and if you'd like to see my walrus holiday cards, click here!  Happy holiday crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: