DIY crafts

Herb or Spice Jar Labels!

13:22 Natalie Karine 1 Comments



I've been gardening this weekend and planted some herbs. I wanted to find a cute way to label my pots so that I know what's what and I remembered some cute spice jar labels that I had! So I thought I'd share them with you guys. You can use them in your garden or in your kitchen on spice jars!

All you need is this Martha Stewart Template! Just print them and stick them on with scotch tape or print them on sticky label paper! For the herbs pots I tapped them on a little stick.... and voilà! So cute!

Look at the jars before and after! FANTASTIQUE!

Before
After!
Looking so cute in their rack!
Wanna make ytour own? Here's the template again!





You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. A Spice Jars bottles are acceptable for selfmade teas, spice blends, personalised elements in your kitchen. With a smart design, they will make it less complicated for you to arrange spice and put together dinner meals. There could also be a variety of sorts and hues accessible in order that you could possibly choose the suitable model to fit your kitchen decors.

    ReplyDelete