DIY crafts

DIY Framed Jewelry Organizer

06:31 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

I recently discovered The Modcloth blog and it's full of fun little DIY projects like this one. This organizer is so handy for picking out what I'll wear in the morning! I decided to make my own version of their jewelry organizer with a hot glue gun (If you don't have one, you should seriously invest... So worth it!) It took me a whole 15 minutes to make! Woo hoo!

Oh and make sure to get an old fun frame next time your thrift store shopping! You never know when it'll come in handy! 

I hope you enjoy this fun little project! ♡

① Glue batting on thick cardboard or frame backing. ② Flip cardboard over and place on fabric wrong side up. cut corners. ③ Fold all the edges over and glue down. Make sure that fabric is nice and taunt. ④ Glue in place inside the frame and voilà! You're done! Now you can use straight pins to display your jewelry!


Warningif you start looking at the dresses featured on Modcloth, you might not be able to resist and you'll probably end up with a 50$ dress in your mailbox a week later. Oops! 
(Psst... wanna see it?)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: