DIY crafts

Handmade Christmas: Paper Chain

10:00 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

I'm just loving this year's Handmade Christmas theme we have going on at home! Instead of putting our usual ribbon in our tree, we decided to do something different.. and handmade! My husband and I talked about popcorn garland, pompom garlands, but those wouldn't "fill out" the tree like we wanted. Then my husband suggested paper chain. My first thought was "like my students make?!". But we decided to put a new spin on it. We took a book that was in the donate bin and decided to cut it into nice 2cm strips. Then, we made a beautiful  (super long) paper chain with a vintage vibe. We just love it!


cut of a bunch of 2cm strips with my paper cutter.
Looks great!

More Handmade Christmas decorations: Paper Ball Ornament, Cute Clothespin Reindeer, Hot Coco Ornament

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: