DIY cards

DIY Beaver Valentines!

16:51 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Hi there! It was snowing all day over here, so me and the mister stayed home. I decided to put on some comfy clothes and have a crafternoon after some movie-watching. What a lovely afternoon it was!

Every year, I usually make my students a little handmade valentine. This year, I decided to revisit an old project: my DIY Squirrel valentines (check them out here). However, our school mascot is a beaver... so i just switched out my little woodland creature. They turned out so adorable!!


Materials:
  ❥ coloured card stock 
  ❥ fine black marker
  ❥ glue stick
  ❥ scissors 
  ❥ coloring pencils 
  ❥ felt hearts
  ❥ DIY Heart Stamp & stamp pad
à
I made all 22 one step at a time, assembly-line style!

So cute! Can't wait to hand them out!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: