Sewing

DIY sunglasses case!

19:54 Natalie Karine 0 Comments


Hi there!
It was my friend Julia's Birthday today and I decided to include a handmade goody in her gift bag  She's always throwing her expensive sunglasses in her purse, so I figured a nice padded case would serve her good! I found this awesome blog post that explains how to make a fun little zippered case. I just made it slightly smaller and added some quilting batting. Next time I'm gonna try the fun design with the fabric paint & stencil!






Materials
✂ Two 7.5"x 4.5" rectangles of fabric (exterior)
✂  Two 7.5"x 4.5" rectangles of fabric (lining)
✂ Two 7.5"x 4.5" rectangles of batting or felt
✂ 7" zipper
✂ Sewing machine

Instructions here

Check out the cute ice cream cone card I made her! Happy birthday Julia! xo


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: