Chinatown Remixed 2013

16:38 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Yesterday, I participated in an awesome arts festival... Chinatown Remixed! It was sunny, warm and beautiful! What a great day! A whole bunch of people participated in making some recycled crafts with me! who knew recycling could be so fun!?
My Mother Nature/Dame Nature costume!
Fake flowers everywhere I go!
Just outside Raw Sugar Café! I of course
brought some colorful bunting!

Some serious crafting!
My set-up!




 little girl working hard!
No age restrictions for crafting!
I had more adults than kids! Awesome! everyone was in the
 spirit!
first crafter of the day: my friend Benjamin!
So proud of his creation! Hooray!







Check out some adorable toilet paper roll crafts! I ♡ recycling!
Adorable owl... what a hoot! Check out the instructions.
Butterfly!
Adorable.
Pine cone critters: some kids looooved the googly eyes!
Favorite creation of the day! Unicorn cyclops!



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: