Sewing

DIY Infinity scarf

12:44 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Hi there! I've been sewing up a storm on this rainy saturday afternoon. I purchased some fun polka dot jersey material yesterday for about $9 in the hopes of making my own infinity scarf. I basically sewed the whole length (with right sides facing each other) to make a long tube. Then sewed the 2 shorter ends together to make a big circle. The seams are hidden inside and it looks great! Oh and it only took 20 minutes! Hooray! Now get to your fabric store and raid those  cheap leftover fabric ends bins!

What you need
  ✄ 1.5 m jersey fabric
  ✄ Sewing machine
  ✄ thread

Here's a great tutorial I inspired myself from:

All you need to do is sew in a straight line!

Looks great...and under $10!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: