DIY wedding gift!

06:30 Natalie Karine 0 Comments


Hello friends! I wanted to share a special gift that I made for my friend Naomi who recently got married. Before I show you, let me tell you a little bit about her.... For the past two years, Naomi has had major challenges with her health (Check out the little video I made for her fundraiser). Nonetheless, she lives every day seeking peace & beauty, enjoying every moment offered. She is grateful for the things in her life (including her long lost love whom she just married...Hollywood movie or what?!) and has such a positive attitude.

Little lady you inspire me! ♥
xo


Some inspirational bunting with one of her motos:
"Live every moment"
bunting tutorial here
other inspirational bunting here
Handmade wreath. Wanna make one?
Simply follow these instructions!
Hand carved stones that made me think of her!
Getting all wrapped up!
Leopard paper and a handmade card you can see here
The beautiful bride on her wedding night!
I hope every day brings you joyful moments, laughs and love! xo

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: