DIY cards,

Thanksgiving Handprint Turkeys!

14:30 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Hi there! I hope everyone is having a nice thanksgiving weekend. This morning, I made a list of all the things I was thankful for. I feel so very blessed with all the gifts in my life. One of those is certainly the wonderful job I have as an educator. What amazing and hilarious kids I get to work with! So thankful! And speaking of them... Here's some fun handprint turkeys we made on Friday for Thanksgiving!

 Materials:
     ✄ White cardstock
     ✄ paint
     ✄ construction paper
     ✄ googly eyes
     ✄ glue & scissors
     ✄ sparkles
Stamp paint hand prints on white cardstock to make the turkey's tail.
Then cut out a turkey body from construction paper (pear shape) and
add a beak, eyes and feathers! Voilà!
They all look so unique! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
 Check out last year's thanksgiving craft... Paper roll turkeys! Gobble gobble!

Oh, and here are the "grown-up" cards I made for friends and family!! woo hoo!




You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: