Sewing

The Perfect Little Pouch!

14:38 Natalie Karine 0 Comments



The perfect little gift...... and it takes about 30 min-45 min to sew!

I found this wonderful book: Sew What bags!
It's filled with so many great projects (all bags of course), like these little zippered clutches/pouches that are so versatile! They are also great gifts! The brown one you see was for my friend Chelsea and she ♡s it!

If you don't want to purchase this book...here is a great tutorial I found on-line for zippered pouches! (Just scroll past the part where they show you how to iron-on a Bible verse! hah!) It's even good for beginner sewers!! woo hoo!

For a little extra fancy touch, you can add funky vintage images! I love to print images onto iron-on transfers from Staples (like those kitty cats up there!) and add them to my creations!

xo

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: