DIY cards

DIY Watercolour Easter Bunny Card

06:06 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

I hope you're all enjoying your Easter morning with your loved ones. I got up early this morning to get creative in my new craft room! I picked up some beautiful Washi tape yesterday at Michaels and it inspired me to make some Easter cards for my family. I even ended up taking out my watercolour pencils to re-create the pattern on a bunny cutout... and WOW! I'm so happy with the results!
Materials:
⚘ cardtock
⚘ Washi tape
⚘ watercolour pencils and paintbrush
⚘ fine black marker
⚘ glue and scissors

Washi tape really adds a lot to a card!
I traced a bunch of bunnies with a template I made.
Watercolour pencils are way easier to use than the tube stuff!
Watercolour bunnies!
Voilà! Happy Easter!

Check out my other Easter crafts:




You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: