DIY crafts

DIY Recycled Storage & Paper Boxes

08:20 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far! I decided to have a little bit of a craft afternoon yesterday during a little bit of much needed "me time". I found this great project a while back: Decorated cereal boxes. This is a fabulous craft, made from recycled materials and great for random papers, magazines, odd sized documents... or even if you want to hide certain books in your library! HAH!

Wanna make one?

     Materials:

         ✄ Cereal box
         ✄ Wrapping paper or mac-tac
         ✄ Scrapbooking paper
         ✄ Glue
         ✄ Scissors

Now just follow this simple tutorial and voilà! So pretty!
Looks great in my bookshelf!
Closeup! You can even turn it around to hide the items!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: