DIY crafts

Chapel of Love

10:27 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

♫ Spring is here
The sky is blue (whoa-whoa-whoa)
Birds all sing
As if they knew
Today's the day
We'll say I do
And we'll never be lonely anymore 
Because we're... ♫

My beautiful and wonderful friend Andrea (over there, on the left) went to the chapel of love yesterday and got MARRIED! It was a night of firsts! First New Year's eve wedding, and first time making decorations for a wedding! It turned out great! check out my little pennant banners and tissue paper pompoms!












Want the tutorials again?! Here's the Tissue Paper Pom-pom How To from Martha Stewart's site!

And my own pennant banner tutorial!


Turned out adorable! Black, white and red color theme!
The happy couple!
Me (left) and my best gal pals!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: