DIY crafts

Stamped Air-Dry Clay Ornaments

17:27 Natalie Karine 0 Comments


Hi there! Today, I did a fun project with my crafty friend, which is pretty rare these days with a 4 month old! During little ones nap, I got my clay out in hopes to make some handmade ornaments. I bought the white air-dry clay to make little baby handprints, which we eventually got to, but while waiting for baby to wake up, we had fun experimenting with different kind of stamping. I found some ideas on this fun blog while searching on Pinterest. 
I brought out some stamps, but the using real cedar branches was so fun! I used a brayer, but a rolling pin works fine! For the ornament shape, i used a cookie cutter, but since I didn't have a circle, I used a cup and an exacto knife like it's shown above. They should take 2-3 days to dry... just don't forget to make your string/hook hole before they do!  I can't wait to hang them in the tree! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: