School/kids crafts

Little Toilet Paper Rooll Robots

09:16 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

The one on the left is hand-drawn, the right uses the prinout!
Hi there! This week we are reading a funny little stroy about a magical robot in French class, so I thought the kids could invent their own little guys! I actually have motors and everything at my place, but since class is virtual these days, toilet paper rolls it is! I'm trying to come up with crafts that the kids can do at home with things they probably have. The inspiration came from this post I found. The kids can print the sheet with all the robot body parts, or draw their own on a sheet of paper!
Here's what you'll need:
  ⚙ Toilet paper roll
  ⚙ Foil
  ⚙ Scissors
  ⚙ Glue
  ⚙ Printout or paper & black marker
Cover your tube with foil and look at all the different combos!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: