DIY crafts

DIY Fabric Covered Magnets!

07:55 Natalie Karine 1 Comments

Hi there! I've recently joined Pinterest, a kind of virtual bulletin board and found a real goldmine of inspiration and DIY projects! How wonderful is that?! So One of the AMAZING projects I found a little while ago was Cute Fabric Covered Magnets. I had most of the supplies and then took a trip my neighborhood Dollar Store and found little round fridge magnets for a whole $1. It's pretty easy-peasy!
Instructions: Simply cover buttons in fun fabric (button-covering kits can be purchased at fabric or craft stores and look like this) snip the back off with pliers and super-glue on a magnet! Hooray! Makes perfect little gifts too.....


  Materials:
     ♡ Round magnets
     ♡ super glue (i like goop)
     ♡ Pliers
     ♡ Scissors
     ♡ Fabric-cover button kit
     ♡ Scrap Fabric

Happy crafting! xo


Let them dry for a little while.... 
And voila! Awesome new fridge magnets!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love these, thanks for sharing!

    I also have a craft blog. If you want to check it out it's: http://freespiritcrafts.blogspot.com/

    You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete